We look forward to welcoming you to your new home at Beale AFB Homes. We work closely with our Military Housing Partner to make your application process as seamless as possible.
If you are a Non-Active Duty applicant, please contact the Balfour Beatty Communities Management Office directly for assistance.
Beale AFB Homes
Military Housing Partner Office
17860 Warren Shingle Blvd
Beale AFB, CA 95903
|17860 Warren Shingle Blvd
Beale AFB, CA 95903
Here's what you will need to know to begin the application process:
Required Documents | Application Process | Determine Your Eligibility Date
- Housing Application (available here)
- Copy of Orders
- AF Form 4422 (available here)
- LES Statement
- Photo of pets
- DD1746 (available here)
- Privatized Housing Briefing (available here)
- Complete the Balfour Beatty Communities housing application, and submit it to the Air Force Housing Management Office (HMO) along with a copy of your orders. Please note that applications must be submitted within 30 days of arrival.
- Once an application is reviewed, you will be referred to the Beale AFB Homes Communities Management Office for the actual assignment.
- A leasing representitive will review your housing eligibility based on your rank and family size, and then schedule a walk-through tour. You can also go to the Neighborhoods page to explore the area and learn about our home styles.
Upon arrival at the base, you must take a copy of your current LES statement to the Beale AFB Homes Communities Management Office.
Determining Your Eligibility Date
If a Service Member does not apply within the 30 day window, the eligibility date will be the date of application.
If a Service Member is PCSing to Beale AFB and is within the 30 day window, the eligibility date is the day they left their previous duty station, verified by clearing papers, is the eligibility date.
If a Service Member is coming from an unaccompanied tour, i.e. Korea, their eligibility date is determined from, and back-dated to, the date they departed their previous duty station for the unaccompanied tour, with a maximum of a 14 month credit.